- LT in General
- Introduction to Language Technology
- What is Computational Linguistics?
- Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL)
- International Speech Communication Association (ISCA)
- The European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT)
- Association for Computational Linguistics European Chapter (EACL)
- International Commitee on Computational Linguistics (ICCL)
Language technology (LT), also Human Language Technology (HLT), is the cover term for all information technologies specialized for dealing with text and speech in human language. It is also the field of engineering in which LT methods and applications are developed.
LT; HLT; NLP
Human Language Technology; Natural Language Processing